Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to deliver a product?
Typical it takes 7-10 days for delivery to most locations across India, depending on the distance from Mumbai. Feel free to contact us for faster delivery options to your location.
What if the accessories, I want for my motorcycle are out of stock?
Let us know, call or Whatsapp on +91 9820768083. We will do our best to keep out get the product back in stock as soon as possible.
Sniper-auto.com is a website owned by Sniper Automotive, which is a Proprietorship firm. Wherever the term "Sniper Auto" or “Sniper Automotive” or "sniper-auto.com" is used it refers to M/s. Sniper Automotive, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties. M/s. Sniper Automotive provides the services through www.sniper-auto.com ('Website' or 'Site'). Unless restricted by applicable law, you agree that all your personal information collected by Sniper Automotive through the Website may be used and disclosed as set out in this Policy.
You are advised to read this Policy carefully. By accessing the services provided by www.sniper-auto.com you agree to the collection and use of your data by www.sniper-auto.com and certain authorized third party service providers in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Website.
What is covered in this Policy?
This Policy covers how Sniper Automotive treats personal information that Sniper Automotive collects and receives, including information related to your past use of the Website products and services.
When you register for our service, we would require your personal information that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available and is essentially required for registering and receiving services from us.
Sniper Automotive is not responsible for any acts, deeds or things done or committed by any person not being directly employed by Sniper Automotive. In addition, certain www.sniper-auto.com associated/partner/affiliate entities have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on their respective links to their websites.
Privacy – Our Commitment
At Sniper Automotive, we are extremely committed to protect your privacy. We would like you to feel confident about us, use our services freely and recommend our services to your friends and family.
We guarantee that we will not rent and sell your personal information to third parties (except as stated in this Policy) without your consent. In the day to day operations, we will provide your information to our partners who will assist in providing our services. Your comfort, trust and confidence are of paramount importance to us.
What Information is collected from you.
Personal Identity Information and Other Information:
Sniper Automotive collects the details provided by you on registration (email address, name, password, phone number, address and some profile details and interests) together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our Site. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payments and type of cards used. We will not collect and store information related to your credit cards such as number, expiry date and CVV number.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the Site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
In addition to the information that you explicitly provide during your interactions on the Site, we will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive (A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information)
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you're using
- The type of web browser you're using.
Who collects the information?
We collect personal information about you as part of the registration process, which is voluntary. Other means of collecting personal information is through some contests, online events, surveys etc.
We collect anonymous information like traffic information and hardware information when you visit our Site.
Our advertisers and partners may collect their own anonymous information through their own cookies for which we are not responsible for.
Sniper Automotive understands the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially in an online environment. Our sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children 18 years of age or younger. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
We use your personal information to allow it to process your registration, to process any orders that you may make for any products or services displayed on the Website, provide you with improved services, contact you when it is needed by telephone and e-mail, and to advise you of products and services which may be of interest to you, inviting you to be a participant or a respondent to an online event that is hosted on www.sniper-auto.com. Further, the relevant information is used by Sniper Automotive to
- Provide you with statements of your account;
- To communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account; and
- To communicate the details of any orders / processing of any orders placed by you relating to products displayed on the Website.
Sniper Automotive may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the Website, our products and services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties on an aggregate basis. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual customer.
Sniper Automotive may organize contests and surveys and the information collected during these events may be used by Sniper Automotive to improve your overall customer experience. The information will only be shared with third parties on an aggregate basis. [For the purposes of this Policy, "Aggregate information" shall mean and include information that is recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user. Such information does not identify you individually]
Personal data collected by the Website may be transferred to other sites of Sniper Automotive where it is necessary to meet the purpose for which you have submitted the information. By submitting data on this Website, you are providing explicit consent to transmission of data collected on the Website.
We use anonymous information like traffic and other data to provide us with information to recognize the access privileges to our Website, track your participation in any of the events, providing you with better content and advertisements, help diagnose the problems with our Site and for the purposes detailed in the Policy.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information to third parties -
- Unless we have permission from you,
- Unless we have to provide products and services that are requested by you,
- Unless we have to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person or organization or property or asset or rights of the Website from unauthorized use or misuse of the Website, violations of www.sniper-auto.com terms and conditions or to defend against legal claims/proceedings,
- Unless upon occurrence of special circumstances detailed here under -
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, judicial proceedings, or other legal processes;
- To enforce the terms of the Website User Terms and Conditions or the terms of this Policy;
- To respond to claims that any photo, text, or other material violates the rights of third parties; or
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Smart Designs, its users, or the general public.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Sniper Automotive employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Although we endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
You further agree that you are solely responsible and liable for, and shall indemnify Sniper Automotive against any and all costs, expenses, damages, fees, etc. that Sniper Automotive may incur or suffer due to any personal information or other materials that you post, upload, submit, and otherwise make available on the Website, including areas of the Website that are available to the public. We have no control over and cannot protect personal information that you disclose in public areas of the Website. If you disclose your personal information in public areas, it may be collected and used by third parties, without our or your knowledge. You should also understand that by displaying your information or photographs on the Website and the internet, for the intention of showing the information / those photographs to your friends, family, acquaintances, clients, business partners, and others, that you directly intended to see the photographs, you are relinquishing certain traditional privacy rights, wherein anyone with access to the internet has the potential ability to view your information / photographs. If you do not wish to relinquish these traditional privacy rights, do not share your information / photographs.
Sniper Automotive regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Sniper Automotive’s treatment of personal information by contacting us through this Website or by e-mailing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive complaints at this address, it is Sniper Automotive’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Sniper Automotive and an individual.
Any dispute, controversy or claim directly or indirectly caused by, arising out of or relating to this Policy will be governed by the laws of India and will be referred to confidential, mandatory and binding arbitration in Mumbai, India.
By submitting your information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Policy. We welcome your views on this Website and the Policy. However, submitting personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to browse our Site.
Please note that we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
At any point in time, you can correct and make changes to your personal information by accessing your information in My Account section of the Site.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Sniper Automotive reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Sniper Automotive account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. Please use the contact information provided on Sniper Automotive for the above purposes.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
A/202, Rashmi Palace CHSL.
Shanti Ashram, Borivali West,
Mumbai- 400 103
Ph: + 91 9820768083, +91 7678003112
What is your Retuns Policy?
- 100% Customer Satisfaction is our goal. However if you are not satisfied with your purchase due to any of the following reasons, you can return the product by mail back to us.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase OR simply wish to return the order, due to any reason whatsoever, you placed on www.sniper-auto.com, then kindly send us an email within 7 days of your purchase with the proof of purchase and we will exchange the item in question or provide a Refund (barring the Cancellation fee), depending on Sniper Automotive’s consent. Cancellation Fee= Shipping Cost + Administration Fee (5% of Total Order Value).
- Please note, return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an unused and undamaged condition. The refund will be initiated once we receive the product.
- We will provide your refund using the same method of payment that you used to purchase the item. It is to be noted that www.sniper-auto.com has discretionary right to accept or reject the return. The same will be documented in an email and communicated to you within 15 days of your request to return the product.
- Sniper Automotive will not be held liable for consequential damages to life and/ or property (movable & immovable) as a direct or indirect result of products bought from us.
- Subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
PLEASE NOTE Exceptions / Rules:
- Replacement for goods/ merchandise is subject to inspection and checking by Sniper Automotive team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
- Return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned within 30 days from the date of purchase in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an unused and undamaged condition.
- Please note that the Cash on Delivery convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
Defective products “Under Warranty by the Brand”
We strive to sell 100% genuine and quality products and hope that this does not occur, but if the product you purchase has a manufacturing defect for which the Brand does provide warranty, we request you to kindly email us an explanation or an image of the defect on, within 30 days from the time of purchase, with the proof of purchase. Once our team approves the “Return”, you may ship the product to the address mentioned above. The product will undergo for tests to justify the defect and then the customer care team will get in touch with you depending on the test result. After consulting with the brand and examining the test results, the product may be replaced or repaired or returned back to the customer depending on what the brand decides or the test results suggest. We assure you that if the manufacturing defect is genuine, we would be more than happy to help you with a refund or a new product.
Shipping of products during the return process to www.sniper-auto.com is the responsibility of the customer. It is advised to use an agent who will preserve the product as is handed over to them, until it reaches our doorstep and accepted by a representative of www.sniper-auto.com. We will not be able to entertain returns if they are damaged or returned in an unsaleable state due to any action or inaction by the shipping agent. The costs incurred in shipping the product to www.sniper-auto.com will be borne by the customer, except in the following cases.
- The product shipped to you is defective as accepted by the terms of returning defective products above.
- We have sent an incorrect product.
PLEASE NOTE Exceptions / Rules:
- Refund/ replacement for goods/ merchandise is subject to inspection and testing by Sniper Automotive team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
- Return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (unless the product is under warranty by the Brand).
What are the terms and conditions for 'Cash On Delivery' Shipping?
Advance= Rs.500/- for Orders from Rs. 4001/- to Rs.6000/-
Advance= Rs.1000/- for Orders from Rs. 6001/- to Rs.10,000/-
Advance= 10% of Order Value from Rs. 10000/- onwards.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
All products/services and information displayed on Sniper-auto.com ("Site" or "sniper-auto.com") constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Sniper-auto.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Sniper-auto.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who consume the materials within India. Sniper-auto.com makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Sniper-auto.com will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of
Sniper-auto.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Sniper-auto.com’s registration form (such information being given in the "New User Register Information and Profile Information")
- Maintain and promptly update the Profile information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Sniper-auto.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Sniper-auto.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
While Sniper-auto.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing errors or typographical errors may occur. Sniper-auto.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Sniper-auto.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item carries an incorrect price, Sniper-auto.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted/confirmed and Sniper-auto.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or phone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Sniper-auto.com accepts your order the same shall be debited from your debit/credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Sniper-auto.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your debit/credit card account.
There may be certain orders that we are unable to confirm/accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our debit/credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before confirming/accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your debit/credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellations by the customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. On cancellation of an order after it has been processed/approved by Sniper-auto.com, the cancellation charges will become applicable @ flat rate of 7.5% of the order value.Sniper-auto.com has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Sniper-auto.com and accept Sniper-auto.com’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Third Party Products
PLEASE NOTE: Along with the other terms and conditions these additional terms are applicable in case you have bought any products not manufactured by Sniper-auto.com and its group companies. In other words these additional terms and conditions are applicable in case you buy products sold on Sniper-auto.com by third party vendors.
You understand and agree that there may be certain products, which will be sold on the Site by third party vendors (“Vendors”). Sniper-auto.com may not be able to control the transactions or the acts and omissions of the Vendors in such transactions. When you buy such products from Vendors on the Site the following additional terms and conditions will become applicable:
- Sniper-auto.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between you and the Vendor. Sniper-auto.com cannot and does not guarantee that the Vendors will perform any transaction concluded on the Site.
- Sniper-auto.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold on the Site by the Vendor. In particular, Sniper-auto.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale of any items or services on the Site.Sniper-auto.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- You release and indemnify Sniper-auto.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Vendors on the Site and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Sniper-auto.com cannot control the information provided by other Vendors, which is made available on the Site. You may find other Vendor’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
All other terms and conditions of this User Agreement are applicable to such transactions.
Debit/Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the debit/credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Sniper-auto.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the debit/credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a debit/credit card transaction, you must use your own debit/credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid debit/credit card details to Sniper-auto.com. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by Sniper-auto.com with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
Sniper-auto.com will not be liable for any debit/credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
Sniper-auto.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently.
Sniper-auto.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
You consent to receive the communications from Sniper-auto.com electronically. Sniper-auto.com will communicate with you through email or by posting notices on the Site.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Sniper-auto.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Sniper-auto.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you.Sniper-auto.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Sniper-auto.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Sniper-auto.com and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence will result in civil liability or otherwise will breach any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Colors and Textures
We have made every effort to display the colors and textures of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your specific technical factors. We cannot guarantee that the display of any color/texture you view will be as accurate as it exists in reality.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service
Sniper-auto.com may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on Sniper-auto.com. You should regularly review the User Agreement on Sniper-auto.com. In the event the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User Agreement.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Sniper-auto.com on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain Sniper-auto.com property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Sniper-auto.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Sniper-auto.com owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Sniper-auto.com will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Sniper-auto.com is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
Sniper-auto.com does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant Sniper-auto.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Sniper-auto.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Sniper-auto.com and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Sites for noncommercial purposes, provided such link does not portray Sniper-auto.com or any of its products and services, including third party products listed on Sniper-auto.com, in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use a Sniper-auto.com logo or other proprietary graphic of Sniper-auto.com to link to the Sites without the express written permission of Sniper-auto.com.
Copyright & Trademark
Sniper-auto.com and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Sniper-auto.com or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Sniper-auto.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Sniper-auto.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
Sniper-auto.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Sniper Automotive. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Sniper-auto.com endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
Sniper-auto.com is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Sniper-auto.com or its suppliers and protected by Indian and International copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Sniper-auto.com, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials toSniper-auto.com and are protected by Indian and International copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of Sniper-auto.com and is also protected by Indian and International copyright laws.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Sniper-auto.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sniper-auto.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Sniper-auto.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Sniper-auto.com. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. Sniper-auto.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site. Such termination will be without any liability to Sniper-auto.com. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Sniper-auto.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
A/202, Rashmi Palace CHSL.
Shanti Ashram, Borivali West,
Ph: + 91 9820768083, +91 7678003112