Ninja 650 / Versys 650 / ER6N- Rolon GOLD X-Ring Chain Sprocket Kit
* Please Note: This product is only available on Pre-Order basis against full or Rs.1000/- Advance Payment only.
* Advance can be paid through Google Pay/ BHIM UPI/NEFT/Bank Transfer etc. and the rest can be paid on delivery. (Click here for Payment Options)
* Product will be shipped within 10-14 working days of confirmed order.
* Contact +919820768083 for any queries.
* MRP- Rs.14999/-.
* Same specifications as stock kit except the Brass Plated Chain.
* Front Sprocket- 15 Teeth, Rear Sprocket- 46 Teeth.
* All India Shipping.
* Sealed Chain with X-Ring.
* Corrosion Resistant Gold X-Ring Chain is much superior, lasts longer & has lower friction compared to O-Ring Chain.
* X-Ring made from high quality synthetic rubber.
* High quality white grease for enhanced life.
* Specially polished side plates to reduce the X-Ring friction & wear.
* High strength rollers and pins with solid bushes.
* Call or Whatsapp +919820768083 for more details and faster shipping options.
Cash On Delivery- Terms & Conditions.
* Cash On Delivery shipping prices are higher than regular shipping rates.
* You will receive a confirmation call once the order is placed.
* Order once shipped will not be cancelled.
* Only cash payments will be accepted while delivering the order under the Cash On Delivery.
* We are not responsible for delay in delivery by the courier services.
* Please mention complete address and whatsapp contact number while ordering to avoid delays in deliveries.
* Cash On Delivery orders will be confirmed only if your pin code is serviceable by our Courier Partners.
* Please contact Ph:+919820768083 for queries.
* Subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
Chain Sprocket Care
1. Lubricate with Rolon Chain Lube every 500 kms for longer life and better performance
2. Spray Rolon Chain Cleaner generously on the chain and pressure wash the chain thoroughly to get rid of all dirt deposits.
3. Avoid use of steam, thinner and solvents such as petrol, kerosene,etc.
4. After lubrication, adjust chain slack as per the motorcycle manufacturer's manual.
5. Check and replace wheel bearings and cushion rubbers if they are worn out.
6. Ensure front and rear wheel alignment is perfect for long life of chain and sprockets.