Ninja 250- Rolon GOLD-X-Ring Chain Sprocket Kit- (FREE SHIPPING)
* Please Note: This product is only available on Pre-Order basis against full or 10% Advance Payment only.
* Advance can be paid through Google Pay/ BHIM UPI/NEFT/Bank Transfer etc. and the rest can be paid on delivery. (Click here for Payment Options)
* Product will be shipped within 10-14 working days of confirmed order.
* Contact +919820768083 for any queries.
* MRP- Rs.9964/-. Please choose delivery options below.
* Same specifications as stock kit except the Brass Plated Chain.
* Front Sprocket- 14 Teeth, Rear Sprocket- 43 Teeth.
* All India Shipping.
* Sealed Chain with X-Ring.
* Corrosion Resistant Gold X-Ring Chain is much superior, lasts longer & has lower friction compared to O-Ring Chain.
* X-Ring made from high quality synthetic rubber.
* High quality white grease for enhanced life.
* Specially polished side plates to reduce the X-Ring friction & wear.
* High strength rollers and pins with solid bushes.
* Call or Whatsapp +919820768083 for more details and faster shipping options.
Cash On Delivery- Terms & Conditions
* COD charges will be charged extra at time of checkout.
* Please pay Rs.1000/- to confirm the COD order. This amount can by paid through, Google Pay / BHIM UPI / PAYTM / BANK TRANSFER. (Click here for Payment Options)
.* Advance amount will be deducted from the Total amount payable at the time of delivery.
(Total- Rs.9964/-, Advance- Rs.1000/-, Amount to be paid on delivery- Rs.8964/-)
.* Please contact Ph:+919820768083 for queries.
Chain Sprocket Care
1. Lubricate with Rolon Chain Lube every 500 kms for longer life and better performance
2. Spray Rolon Chain Cleaner generously on the chain and pressure wash the chain thoroughly to get rid of all dirt deposits.
3. Avoid use of steam, thinner and solvents such as petrol, kerosene,etc.
4. After lubrication, adjust chain slack as per the motorcycle manufacturer's manual.
5. Check and replace wheel bearings and cushion rubbers if they are worn out.
6. Ensure front and rear wheel alignment is perfect for long life of chain and sprockets.